Physiolution (A revolution in Physical Therapy and Sports Injury) is an initiative by Dr. Vandana Tanwar (PT). It is a first specialized Sports Injury Center in NCR with other fitness activities like Yoga, Aerobics etc. and various kind of treatments for orthopedics and neurological conditions. We provide effective personalized treatment. We are one of the renowned International Physiotherapy Centre in the city. Focusing on patient health and fitness is our first aim. Our clinic is ergonomically designed keeping the patient’s comfort in mind. All patients are assured of the best service in a very non-stressful ambiance with early recovery and thorough attention is paid to hygiene and sanitation.
♦ PROFILE :
Dr. Vandana Tanwar (PT) had worked in various reputed hospitals and organizations during a short period of 9 years. She was appointed as a chief physiotherapist during last Commonwealth Games, 2010 held at New Delhi by the SPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA to look after India Table Tennis Team. Due to her performance and results she also worked with others sports team as GYMNASTICS, HOCKEY INDIA, LAWNTENNIS, TAEKWONDU, ATHLETICS and SHOOTING
She has been given appreciation letters by various personalities like Sharath Kamel (INDIA TABLE TENNIS-ARJUN AWARDEE, OLYMPIAN), SANDEEP SINGH (ARJUN AWARDEE, OLYMPIAN–HOCKEY INDIA), GYMNASTIC FEDERATION (ASHISH KUMAR-BRONZE MEDALIST), RONJON SODHI, MANAVJEET SANDHU (OLYMPIAN) ETC.
Viewing her track record she was recommended for as India Shooting Team for Olympics, LONDON, 2012 and Olympics, RIO, Brazil, 2016. She offered her best possible effort and services to the Indian shooting Team.
She have also been awarded as a BEST SPORTS PHYSIO of Delhi of the year, 2012 by Times Research Media.
♦ PAST EXPERIENCE
Worked as “Head of department of Physiotherapy” in Multi-Specialty KAPOOR MEDICAL CENTER, Naraina Vihar, New Delhi.
– To asses and plan Treatment protocol.
– Managing all Orthopedic, Neurological Rehabilitation cases.
– Taking care of all Ward case, ICU, General O.P.D cases.
– Special rehabilitation programme for SPINE CARE.
– Re-education about correct posture.
– Handling Sports injury related cases.
– Managing obesity cases –with total health care
– Programme, diet charts, exercise programs
She was also associated with DIABETIC FOOT CARE CENTER under World Renowned PODIATRIST, Dr. A. P. S. Suri, New Delhi.
♦ EXPERIENCE IN COMMON WEALTH GAMES, 2010.
• Attended all Table Tennis National Camps. (2009-2010).
• Attended Asian Junior Table Tennis Championships held at Jaipur, 2009, India.
• Attended English Open Table Tennis held at Sheffield from 28 Oct.-1st Nov, 2009, England.
• Attended Asian Senior Table Tennis Championships from 16th -22nd Nov, 2009 at Lucknow, India.
• Attended 71st Senior National & Interstate Table Tennis Championships held at Guwahati (Assam), 10-16th Feb, 2010, India.
• Attended World Table Tennis Championships from 22nd -31st May, 2010 held at Moscow, Russia.
• Attended India Open Pro Tour (CWG Trial) from 16th-20th June 2010, New Delhi, India.
♦ CONTRIBUTION IN OTHER NATIONAL TEAMS UNDER CWG PREPARATION, 2010.
• Attended National GYMNASTIC Camp (Men/Women), CWG, 2010.
• Attended India HOCKEY Team, CWG Camp, 2010.
• Attended India LAWN TENNIS Teams, CWG Camp, 2010.
• Attended National TAEKWONDU Team, CWG Camp, 2010.
She have been given appreciation letter by the above mentioned teams under CWG preparation, 2010.)
♦ CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT:
• Attended Conference of All India Association of Physiotherapy as a delegate held at New Delhi, 21st Feb. New Delhi, India.
• Conference on “Sports Medicines” Sports Medcon held at Delhi, CWG complex, also got appreciation from Mr. Azharuddin, Cricketer to all physio.
• Conference on Spine Care Rehabilitation for CEREBRAL PALSY conducted by Handicapped Children Rehabilitation Association (HCRA) Delhi, 2008.
• Conference on Stroke, role of stimulation in paralytic Cases, advanced modalities in physiotherapy in Meerut Nov, 2008.
• Conference on role of Orthotics and Prosthetic, Gait analysis, Orthotics for common foot deformities in children, evaluation of advanced prosthetic component, biomechanical treatment of diabetic foot at Noida, 2009 and foot ulcers for three days in Feb, 2009.
Company-ISPO-India, RCI & Total Orthotics and Prosthetics India Pvt. Ltd.
• Given presentation on “Role of Exercise in Diabetic Cases” at National conference with Ypsomed Company (based at Switzerland), New Delhi, India in month of May, 2009.
• Associated with NGO -HOPE.
♦ ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION :
• Bachelor of Science -B.Sc (General), 2003, from Maitreyi College, University of Delhi, New Delhi.
• Bachelor of Physiotherapy (B.P.T) from Jnardan Rai Vidhyapeeth Deemed University, UGC Approved, Udaipur (Rajasthan), India.
• Life member of All India Association of Physiotherapists (A.I.A.P).
• “Fellowship in SPORTS INJURY” from Medvarsity – Apollo Group of Hospital, New Delhi, India.
• Certified for Kinesiotaping skill, essential in Sports Injury Management.
• Certified for DRY NEEDLING THERAPY, Vimhans Hospital, Delhi.
♦ PERSONAL SKILLS :
• Learned Acupressure Therapy, and Magnetic Therapy (from Guru Kripa Center, Naraina in the year 2002)
• Skilled in Kinesiotaping techniques and sports related injuries.
• Certified for Basic life support technique.
• Skilled in handling Sports Injuries, Obesity Cases, Foot related Rehabilitation Cases (under guidance of Dr. A.P.S Suri, Diabetologist, Podiatrist).
• Skilled in dry needling therapy.
♦ ETHICAL GUIDELINES FOR SPORTS PERSON :
PHYSIOLUTION is a holistic, scientific and structured program powered by Sports Science that works with players to help them maximize their sporting potential.
• PERSONALIZED PROGRAMS we make sense of your athletic data with our cutting edge technology and domain expertise.
•We assess your – Physical Fitness
•Mental Toughness –
•Sports Nutrition –
•Genetic Biomarkers We share expert inputs with you that can help you take informed decisions. – Current Fitness Levels –
•Injury Risk – Nutrition Deficiencies/sports injury management and recovery methods.
•Balanced Diet –
•Building Mental Toughness
♦ Table tennis need by players:
You need to be quick and Co ordinated
Speed / Quickness, Balance & Coordination.
Motivation & Self Confidence, Skill and Technique.
Strength & Power, Reaction Time.
Coping with Pressure Situations.
Analytic & Tactical Ability.
Body Size and Composition, Aerobic Endurance.
Gujarat State Table Tennis Association
Ward No. 5 / B
Near Guru Nanak Public School Opp. Tap Hospital Adipur-370205, Gandhidham (Kutch).